Saturday, January 26, 2008

SCHOOL DATING

What makes hot/school girls get to know me? With smarts or whatever?

This girl, shes really pretty and I get some stares in class now and then. Also, she's extremely smart, need advice to get her attention. I have some tips in mind that I will use, just need more, ya know. Well, thanks for all comments/tips/advice/suggestions!!!


Where’s my hot school girl outfit? lol

For the first time in almost eight years, I’m going to school! Just now going to college at 25 feels a little weird. But hey, better late then never right?*HUGS*

I went back to college in my early 30's! It felt strange at first but then I realized there were more people in my classes that were my age then I ever expected. It was those people that made the classes really enjoyable because the young crowd didn't so much take class seriously (not all of them but it was my experience that many of them didn't) and often caused disruptions and rarely contributed. I really enjoyed my experience in most of my classes and am glad I went back.Enjoy it!
I was 36 when I took my first college class.Doing it at 25 should be a breeze.
Pathos - The Forgotten Musketeer!!!"I don't have faith in faith. I don't believe in beliefs." - N.P.Remember...it took an American to make Monty Python.Inigo wore his rig on the left.Westley knew he was right-handed from the start.

I found that most of my professors appreciated the older crowd, they liked that we were there because we really wanted to be there, that we had a genuine interest.

I started college at 28. I was scared to death, but on th first day I realized, wow, lots of people my age. Lots were 40somethings. So, what are you going to be studying? What do you want to be?
Some of them were younger than me. A few of them became friends I still hang out with from time to time.One downside to being an older student (or perk...depending on how you look at it) is you may have enough life experience to already know everything some of the courses are about...making the class pretty boring.Political Science, Western Civ I & II, Modern Drama, Comparitive Religions, and Philosophy were all classes in which I could've taken the final on the very first day and aced it.I also knew more about history than both my Western Civ instructors. The first few weeks I kept raising my hand in disagreement with what they were saying but eventually I realized I'm coming off like a conceited know-it-all and kept my mouth shut the rest of the semester.I did get a high degree of satisfaction about a year and a half later when I ran into someone who was in West Civ 1 with me. They told me they learned more from the presentation I gave on the collapse of the Roman Empire than they did from the whole rest of the class.
I’m going for my BS in Criminal Justice. I went into the National Guard right out of High School and was Military Police for six years.Now I'd like to become a cop in the civilian world.I can see how, like Pathos said, all my experience could make knowing some things already kinda boring.I am kind if worried because I was never a good student in high school. (I mean barely made it) But I’ve had a lot of people tell me that college is way different and shouldn’t be a problem. That lots of people that barely squeaked by in high school turn out to be the best students.


YOU TUBE HOT VIDEO
1.Hot asian school girls at Sema Show

2.Gorgeous Asian Girl at a carshow

3.Asian Girl Going Through Modeling Practice

4.two Super hot asian school girl lesbians

5.hot schoolgirls

No comments: